Since dis is MINE blog, I am making MINE resolutions for 2015 ...
1. Blog more. Make more postings 'bout mine activities an' ME!
2. BISIT more of the blogs of mine furriends.
3. EAT more treats an' Fancy Feast Broths. New flavors wif chick-hen are coming in 2015 an' I want dem for ME!
4. CUDDLE more 'cause I am a furry good cuddler. The Lady says that I am!
5. Blog for PEACE.
6. Send lots of holiday cards like I did in 2014. The man in the bloo shorts said that I have many, many furriends. I do.
7. Purrticipate in Secret Paws again ... for my THIRD time.
8. Play wif more toys. I have lots an' lots of toys an' the Lady says that I could play wif them ... They are MINE toys.
9. Use up all of the green litter box bags so that I can get PURPLE ones. I use mine litter box a whole bunch an' I habs green litter box bags for scooping.
10. Learn to get up on laps, eat bacon, an' let the grandma lady and grandpa man pets me wifout shivering. The big uncle is too scary.
This is mine checklist. I wanna try deese fings ober the next twelve monphs.
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Time passes. In some cases, it passes more quickly than we'd imagine. Two years ago, my life changed drastically when DMM, the cat of my heart and my soul-mate, ran off for the Bridge after living with me for the lion's share of her nineteen years.
Not a day passes that I don't miss her with every fiber of my being.
Dictated by Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels at 8:42:00 AM