Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Hi Aunt Montie!

While I'm bloggin', I thought that I'd wish a "welcome" and a "happy birthday" to my Aunt Montie. She moved away about two years ago, and the Feline Americans and I really miss having her around. When she writes to Mom, she always asks about her "babies" (that's US!!!). She has two "sons" who are dogs. They are Whimpy and Tribles. We miss them, too ... But not as much as our Aunt Montie!

So .... HI AUNT MONTIE! WE LOVE YOU! WE MISS YOUR PETS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BIG SMOOCHES!

DaisyMae Maus and the Feline Americans

2 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

Happy Purrthday Auntie Montie! :)
Purrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa ...
We live IN San Diego. We've heard of Lemon Grove, but we don't like riding in the car, so we've never been there. Mom goes out that way to Rancho San Diego for shopping (There's a good Petco there).
DaisyMae Maus