Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Monday, September 18, 2006

I was right ... CLIPPY CLAWS!!!!

Remember when I predicted that "clippy claws" was next? Well, I was right! Mom grabbed Fudgie and clipped his claws just minutes after I finished bloggin'! As soon as I pressed "publish post," Mom was by my side with the little snappy clippers to give me a mani/pedi ... Needless to say, I was neither happy nor impressed. Does she think that claws just GROW? No, of course they don't just grow ... I have to work at them. My beautifully arched talons are the result of hours of hard work on the Alpine Incline Scratcher. Anyway, we all got our claws clipped down to nubs and Fudgie even got his matted parts removed (he's ticked, albeit more comfortable). He's been doing the belly-slink all afternoon just in case some other indignity occurs. What else could there be? Hmmm ... a trip to the V-E-T would really suck. I'll bet that's what Mom's got planned next. It would be just like her to try to get all of the loose ends tied up before her vacation's over. I wish she'd pace herself, though. Afterall, this is the first official day of her three-week school holiday.
Until something else comes to mind,
DaisyMae Maus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, we don't like out nails trimmed either. But Meowmie is very persistant.