Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Unh, uh ... No FREAKING way! Stupid quiz!

"My baloney has a first name ... " and it's this STUPID quiz. Thanks a lot, Luxor, for having this temptation on your blog. Stupid me, I took the quiz and I was as honest as I could be. What went wrong??? It must have been the question about whether I'm obsessed with food or not ... As those of you who are faithful readers of my blog know: I AM OBSESSED WITH FOOD! The smelling, the eating, the gathering (not so much the sharing). Ugh! Take the quiz yourself, if you dare. Bwack, bwaaack, bwaaaaack ... Yep, misery loves lots of company.

You Are: 50% Dog, 50% Cat

You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.

8 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

I am 10% dog? what the..........? I admit I am obsessed wif food, but really, that makes me 10% dog? - Miles

Meowers from Missouri said...

our mom is 50/50, just like you! we don't unnerstan it. even though she doesn't have a fluffy tail (or any tail at all), she loves to be petted and have her face stroked and will actually purr when our dad rubs her back, stretches like a kitty, talks to us in cat, eats a wonderful cheese-flavor crunchy food called chee-toes (those aren't really chihuahua toes, are they?), likes warm places, curls up when she sleeps. sounds like a cat to us!

puzzled purrs from
n-e-n-x

Anonymous said...

I am 20% dog. That is just plain wrong!

Anonymous said...

My mom said I should tell you about my "little problem." See, about three years ago, we started remodling our new house. And I started having some "issues." I've always been a little OCD about my grooming, but after we moved it got much worse. I lick/pulled all the fur off my belly and the inside of my back legs, and I rubbed my chin and jaw on the corners of cabinets until I gave myself gingivitis from scraping my gums. I'm declawed all the way around, abd I just couldn't scratch enough myself. I started in the spring one year, and continued right up until winter. Mom took me to the Seventh Circle (she calls it the vet), and they gave me a steroid shot. Baphomet (mom calls her Dr. Wolf - but I know better) said I have allergies. I needed two shots the first year, one in spring and one in fall, but I've only had to have one shot a year since then. Mom said I'm a whole different kitty after my shot, but I look the same to me - I just feel a whole lot better.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Thanks, Merlin ... I don't know if Sparky Fuzzypants has the attention span to be OCD ... He's kinda scatterbrained and easily distracted. He doesn't do the teeth scraping or scratching ... He just pulls out his fur on his belly/thighs in May. I'm thinking that maybe he's just hot?
DaisyMae Maus

Anonymous said...

Hey DaisyMae! I took the quiz and came up 30% Dog, 70% Cat. I'm a bean who loves cats. (I have five indoor poodins that I think are priceless!) Should I be concerned that I didn't come up 100% cat? Know anybody that has?

Dee

Anonymous said...

Aren't cats just as obsessed with food as dogs? What a specist sort of test!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

30% DOG 70% CAT

I'm not to concerned. I am secure in my felinity.