Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

TUXEDO TUESDAY, TOO!

Kaze the Cat has a "Tortie Tuesday" shot up on the blog that I really liked, but since I'm not a Tortie, I couldn't join ... So I've decided to co-opt TUESDAY and make my own contribution: I'm calling it Tuxedo Tuesday, Too (or T-Cubed).

My mom really loves Tuxedo Cats (I'm the fourth after Meemaw, Lacey Bunns, and Toby), so to honor my mom, I'm hereby inviting all Tuxedo Cats (or Formal Wear Felines) to post a pretty picture or two of you in your fancy fur EACH AND EVERY TUESDAY.

Today's shot of me is what I call "the money shot" ... a full-on stretch.



DaisyMae Maus

6 comments:

O30T said...

Oh man that is so cute. My Haddy had a Tuxedo boy long before I arrived and to this day he still gets wet eyes talking about him.

You make an excellent Money Shot kitty!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

My mom likes Tuxedo cats. She says that we look like one of her favorite cartoons from when she was little: "Tennessee Tuxedo and His Tales." I guess that it was about a cat or a penguin.
DaisyMae Maus

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Definitely, Cocoa! Welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing your "Tuxedo Tuesday, Too" photos!
DaisyMae Maus

Catzee said...

That am a furry nice picture DaisyMae! I am glad you has a Tuxie Tuesday like we Tortis have a Torti Tuesday too.

Rascal said...

Great shot! Now, if I can only think of how to put "black" with Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hmmm ... That is a conundrum, Rascal ... What can we do to highlight black cats on a specific day of the week? We could have "Black Monday" ...
Whatever you decide, please let me know so that our resident "black beauty" Cocoa Puff can participate.
DaisyMae Maus