Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Here's where to contact Santy Claws!

Efurryone! I found Santy Claws!
Santy Claws is currently at the North Pole! By clicking on the link, you and your fur-rends can catch up with Santy Claws anytime you want up until Christmas!

Land's End ... Way up there in the north! ... has made a special deal with Santy himself! Visit him soon and visit often so that you can leave your wish list ... Be sure to ask for lots of cans of stinky goodness and treats like Temptations® to remind Santy that you're CATS! Otherwise, he might leave you a soccer ball or a useless box of Legos® or even worse ... underwear. (click on the picture to biggify it)

I plan to put in my wishlist TODAY (before the Feline Americans see this post and hog up the internet. They actually WANT the Legos®, although I can't imagine why.
DMM

1 comment:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Cool ... I've heard that the little humans are BIG on Santy Claws. He apparently holds some kind of threat over their heads because the ones in our neighborhood claim to have been extra-good all year (I wish that he'd ask US if they'd been good because they HAVEN'T!) Although, we're sure that your three-year-old human has been excellent.
DMM