Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

DaisyMae's "Word of the Day": CRUMBLIES

Here's another informative vocabulary lesson to build your FELINE LEXICON ...

From DaisyMae's Feline Dictionary of Terms and Phrases, the word of the day is:

CRUMBLIES (noun) ... krum bleez ... Edible detritus left after consumption of crispy food such as kibbles or Temptations®. Pieces are typically 1/4th the size of a whole kibble or treat, but are still delicious!

Note: It is socially acceptable to consume another cat's crumblies if the initial treat and/or kibble-eating cat leaves the scene. Keep in mind that crumblies are often damp and/or soggy.

Synonyms: mess; bits; leftovers; food remains

Sentence example:
1. I leave lots of crumblies (for the Feline Americans to fight over) because I am a quick and ENTHUSIASTIC eater!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I love this word, DaisyMae! Crumblies are very delicioso! I am becoming very smart by visiting your site and increasing my vocabulary.

The M's said...

Wow, my first kitty lesson. Fank you so very much, please keep up the lessons. You make learning so much more fun than Mommie. Munchkin