Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Nostalgia: Tuxie Tuesday with DaisyMae Maus


I was looking through some of Mom's old photos and I came across this one from just after my very first "gotcha" day. I had been living outside and sleeping on the roof of a cold, metal shed. I hadn't slept on a bed before and I was enjoying a soft place to sleep.

I was about three years old back then ... You can detect my unique "spicy vixen"-ness even in this old photo, can't you?
DMM

8 comments:

The Cats Stephens said...

Black is so slimming - I'm very jealous of your figure.

Purrs,
Emily

Suzanne & her mama said...

dmm, i'm glad you have such a long history with your mom. i know she happily celebrates every gotcha day!

love
--suz

Lux said...

I certainly *can see your unique "spicy vixen"-ness, DMM - wow! Maybe it's catching - this getting out of old photos.

Anonymous said...

DaisyMae,

You are so adorable in this photo. You must have been so relieved to be rescued.

Daisy said...

Oh DaisyMae, what a cute picture, and a good memory of finally being HOME! I think you were born a spicy vixen!

Renee said...

What kitty can resist a nice soft place to nap? Even our wolfie likes a nice soft bed...I made her one for Christmas and it's her second favorite spot in the house...her first is the little doggy sofa she has.

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

we're so glad you get to enjoy a comfy bed every day now. we used to sleep in weeds under a junk car, so we appreciate the luxury of a soft bed too.

Beau Beau & Angie said...

Yoo got dat devilish gleam in yur eye.