Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Oh, no ... Embarrassin'!

Did I imbibe too much at my "gotcha"-versary party? I don't remember wearin' this hat or posing for these photos.

Mom told me to hold my party late in the afternoon/early in the evening to AVOID embarrassing predicaments.

At least I'm not wearing a lampshade on my head, but this goofy fev-ver hat isn't much better.

YOU were there ... When did I get this out-of-control?

Just how many pieces of vanilla-'nip cake did I eat?

The party was obviously a happenin' event, because I found these photos of Sparky Fuzzypants and Lucky Charmz, too ...



Can someone fill in the blanks? Who was making 'nip-jitos and spiking the Culligan ice water?? You've GOT to be kidding ...

DMM

5 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Well yoo wuz doing fine till yoo jumped on the table dancing, tripped an fell in the vanilla nip cake. Fink yoo cud prolly haf got away wiv that. Trubble started when yoo lay in it an kept eating an rolling in it.Yoo sirtunnly no how to party!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry we mist the partee! But you all look quite festive in your hat!!!

D
J
CC

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Eric and Flynn ... Was I THAT crazy? Rollin' in the cake? Oh, no ... That's so NOT me.
DMM

Anonymous said...

WHOOHOO! you shure do know how ta party! we like the hat - it looks way good wif yur fur. we's wonnering 'bout Sparky Fuzzypants though. in mosta the picshures we see of him, he looks a little crazee.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Don't yoo worry bowt it DaisyMae. It wuz yore party so yoo got a gud exkyoos furr ofurr indulging. Duzn't hurt to let yer furr down once in a while, an yoo wuz obvee-ussly enjoying yerself.