Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday's Feast #7


Appetizer -
Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
The only sickness that I "come down with" is the winter fur hairball. I've hacked up three so far this winter.

Soup -
What colors dominate your closet?
Being a tuxedo cat and not a clothes horse, I don't have a closet. I did peek into Mom's closet and found black, purple, and pink.

Salad -
How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
Hmmm ... I'm a bit confused with this question. I like a comfortable routine featuring cans of stinky goodness, myriad Temptations® at regular intervals, and a few naps just to break up the day.

Main Course -
On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
Uh ... no. I don't think that I'd want to be on a reality show unless I could be a taster on "Ace of Cakes" ... I have a sweet tooth.

Dessert -
Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
Halloween would seem to be my favorite, what with the dressing up and stuff. But actually, my favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because I get to gorge on TURKEY!

No comments: