Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday's Feast #10

Appetizer

What does the color pink make you think of?
Pink? PINK?!? Why Skeezix the Cat, of course!

Soup

Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
Uh, my mind ... but I later found it. It was dirtier than before I lost it, but I just hosed it off and went about my business.

Salad

In 3 words, describe this past week.
Hell ... On ... Wheels.

Main Course

What are you obsessed with?
Temptations®. I love 'em. I cannot get through a day without 'em. I think that the company that makes 'em put something addictive in them. Mom calls 'em "kitty crack." If that makes me a "Crack Ho" then so be it! I love all the flavors ... the Dentabites® ones, too.

Dessert

What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
Mom put some lavender-scented "pet" cologne on me once and I wasn't a real fan of the whole "atomizer" concept. Don't be sprayin' stuff on me. Mom has said that I smell like baked goods. I guess that's my natural fragrance.

Speaking of Mom, however, is a totally different story. She has myriad bottles of eau de toilette (that must be because we've got two human toilets and two litter boxes, right?). Her dressing table looks like Sephora threw up on it! Her signature scent is Chloe from Karl Lagerfeld. She wears that one the most ... she says that fragrance makes things "right in the world" for her. She also likes a men's cologne called Lagerfeld from the same guy who makes Chloe.

2 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh our mommy finks that there is some sort of kitty crack in tem-tay-shuns too. we doesn't care, just gif em to us!

Tara said...

Sounds like a pretty good feast to me!
Tara