Note: He likes the PINK (Breast Cancer), RED (Red Ribbon Week/Drug Awareness), and YELLOW (Lance Armstrong) bracelets the best, so they're the ones that are found places. The other colors are dumped unceremoniously in front of the fireplace where he neglects them.
1. PINK: In her shoe ... It was slobbery, too.
2. YELLOW: Floating in the water dish in the kitchen.
3. RED: Buried in a pile of jeans on laundry day.
4. YELLOW: Sitting like a cherry atop an "ice cream sundae" of warm towels.
5. PINK: Smooshed into a crevice in the La-Z-Boy
6. PINK: Under the covers on her bed ... I mean, MY bed.
7. RED: Shoved under the door to the human-litterbox-for-guests while Mom was doin' who-knows-what, but Charmee wanted her to open the door.
8. RED: In the center of the bathtub after Mom took a shower. It got wet.
9. PINK: Next to her plate on the dinner table ... It was a really gnarly looking bracelet, too! It woulda put me off my kibbles for a minute or two.
10. YELLOW: On the litter mat at the door of the bottom litterbox.
11. PINK: Atop the fishtank ... Apparently, Charmee was teasin' the fish ...
12. YELLOW: At Christmastime, she found that he'd hung a bracelet from one of the lower branches like an ornament. His bracelet didn't go very well with Mom's collection of snowmen.
13. RED: Stuffed underneath the range along with some fuzzy mice, a milk jug ring, a pink Eeeek!®, some dust bunnies, and a single crusty Temptation®. Mom pulled all of our loot out with the fly swatter ... I ate the Temptation®.