Thirteen Reasons Why We’re Happy That It’s March!
1. “March Madness” means extended lap-time!
2. Warmer weather = Open windows!
3. The hummingbirds are back!
4. Month-long vacation with Mom!
5. The clocks got pushed forward an hour so there’s more daylight (or one would presume).
6. Sleepin’ in late with oodles of cuddle hours.
7. Lemon Custard ice cream is back at Baskin-Robbins: It’s grandad’s favorite, so by extention, it’s our favorite, too! Can you say “unattended ice cream dish” filled with a cat-friendly flavor?
8. The grill is uncovered and that means M-E-A-T!
9. Did I mention sleepin’ late?
10. Watchin’ television on Mom’s lap.
11. Unlimited belly rubs.
12. St. Paddy’s Day is in March and we like corned beef (but not stinky cabbage).
13. March is a furry long month and we’ve got Mom’s undivided attention ‘cuz she’s not leavin’ on a trip ... She’s stayin’ home with us.