Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Winner of 400th Post Contest and Friday's Feast #16!


Concatulations to Missy of The Ms! This is my 400th post and she guessed 4/20 at 8:15 AM which was the closest to the actual posting time which is 5:08 PM.

Please email me at daisymaemaus@cox.net to give me your prize preference and the name of the Best Friends Animal Society cat you'd like to sponsor (Since The Ms won my 10,000th Visitor Contest, I already have their snail mail address to send Missy's prize to her).



Now ... On with Friday's Feast!


Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?

Sourdough is my all-time favorite kind of bread. It doesn't even have to be "good" sourdough, either.

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?

I bought one of those buckwheat husk pillows about eight or nine years ago. I keep buying new zippered pillow covers and recycling the husks. I LOVE my buckwheat husk pillow and have a really hard time getting any quality sleep without it.

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?

Hmmm ... I spend about an hour a day answering emails, shopping, and blogging. I have to thank my typing teacher from my seventh grade typing class for teaching me to touch-type back when electric typewriters were a new technology and computers were so huge that they filled a room. Being able to type fast makes my internet surfing time QUALITY rather than QUANTITY.

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?

Last year when I had a horrible allergic reaction to amoxicillan, I ran a temperature of about 103˚ while projectile vomiting for both distance and volume. I'm not a big fan of "the fever."

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.


When I see urban/suburban teenagers wearing Crayola-colored elephant-sized outfits with cock-eyed baseball caps riding high on the tops of their running-on-empty heads, I think "Ringling Brothers" because the fools look like CLOWNS!

2 comments:

Karen Jo said...

That's a great Friday Feast. I especially like dessert.

Daisy said...

I like the dessert too. That gave me a good idea for a new clown outfit I can use for my circus act.