Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Monday, June 18, 2007

ManCat Monday: Licorice whips w/ Charmee

Okay, internets ...

What's the weirdest thing that YOU like to eat?

We know that Daisy the Curly Cat's sister Pixie likes to eat bananas ...

Feline American Cocoa Puff LOVES sautéed asparagas ...

and I love my berry-flavored Hostess® Fruit Pies; but Lucky Charmz likes candy.

His favorites are gummy fruit (Welch's or Sunkist are his preferred brands) and Red Vines brand red licorice.

Check it out:





Pssstttt ... So what do YOU like to eat that's odd, unique, or just a tad weird?? You can tell me ... It'll be our little secret ...

DON'T FORGET! Wednesday, June 20th is the deadline to enter your guess in my 500th post contest!! Don't miss out on a chance at FABULOUS PRIZES and surprises! See my June 9th posting for details!

11 comments:

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

DaisyMae, that first photo of Lucky Charmz eating that licorice is hysterical! What a funny face he's got there. Ok, so the weirdest things we've eaten are:
Ollie - an olive, my own poop
Mr. Chen - a bug
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
ps. we tried to click on the link to enter your 500th post contest but it seems broken. We'll keep trying.

Around Your Wrist said...

charmee looks like he's enjoying his snack.

i'm kinda boring when it comes to food. i'm strictly feline. don't want anything else, and won't try anything either.

we changed the color of post text. it's brown now...to go with my points. it's been fun to get it set up for me.

ben fuzz

Tara said...

That is a pretty strange thing, but cute!

I like bits of Mom's cookies and muffins.

Tara

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Gudness, I (cheeto) luv lickurash too! It's soo super yummy!! This is amazing to know thares anothur kitty with a sweet tooth!

Oh we gotta pick a date!!! Were going to go with June 26 at 8:36 p.m.

Daisy said...

I might have to try some lick-rish myself. Judging by Charmee's reaction, it must be very very good! I love that first photo; he is taking a huge CHOMP!

Once I ate part of a Peep. It was good.

Unknown said...

does he like black licorice too??

Jesse likes the green and yellow mini marshmallows.

We all like bread a lot.

Conner gots a cupcake once and ate the whole top off!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Sophia - Pizza, garbanzo beans and DKM's fake meat stuff
Fiona Bun - Leather and cable wiring
Orlando Bun - Swheat Scoop cat litter (Before somecat's stinky butt hits it) and basically anything!

The Feline Sextet said...

Little B likes Popcorn and Mister H will eat CHEESE! Somekitties here also likes freeee-tos and chee-tos, furry strange!
T.F.S.

Puff said...

I ate an animal cracker once and it was tasty. I also like popcorn, but Mom thinks I'll choke on it. One of the kitties-that-came-before-us liked olives!

Ivan from WMD said...

I like cheese, but that's probably not too weird. I hate bananas, they STINK and make my eyes squinch up.

My bro was a real fan of mayonnaise and popcorn--not together, of course.

My sis Olivia will eat anything on the floor but she says the kangaroo makes her do it. She ate a tiny leaf off a silk plant once too.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oooh - I forgot the weirdest thing I ever ate was not an olive or my own pooh even but A SLUG!
Purrs,
Ollie