Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Feast #29



Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?


Gosh ... Since "zero" isn't a choice, I guess that I'll have to go with "one" ... My students are always asking me which professional sports teams I like and I have to tell them that I really don't like any of them. However, I do enjoy watching high school sports "live" at my school.

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?


Hmmm ... I've already memorized a sizable portion of Macbeth ... so I'd probably choose "The Ballad of Kubla Khan" by Samuel Taylor Coleridge because it sounds so neat: "In Xanadu did Kubla Khan a stately pleasure-dome decree, where Alph, the sacred river, ran through caverns measureless to man down to a sunless sea ..."

Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?

Without a doubt, I have to go with those little greasy McDonald's hashbrowns. Second place would be extra crispy bacon.

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.


I could go to Mission Beach to a place called Belmont Park and ride the famous "Giant Dipper" rollercoaster at least once. Then I could sit on a bench and watch the tourists ride again, and again, and again ...

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?


I can't fall asleep on my own at night (but I can during the day). I take two Tylenol Simply Sleep tablets about a half an hour before bedtime. I putter through my nightly routine, and when I finally hit the pillow, I start counting backward from 100. I'm asleep before I reach thirty-five.

3 comments:

Zoey and the furballs said...

Your nighttime routine is like Mommy's but her Tylenol Simply Sleep is TV, usually Futurama or the Simpsons.

Around Your Wrist said...

better living through chemistry? mol (it was the phrase of the future in the 50s and 60s) mom practices it too. it'd be interesting to do a family study on sleep.

mom's up early to go buy her copy of hp7. then it'll be back to read and veg today.

ciao (no, not 'chow' lucy! nothing to eat here...)

ben fuz

lucy (who is still deciding her name)

Anonymous said...

When I am so tired, I don't need to take any tabletes, only horizontal place. When I can't fall asleep and do not need to go for a work, I simply dream.