What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was livin' outside. I "belonged" to the woman-who-had-too-many-awful-kids, but I spent nearly 24-hours-a-day at Mom's house. I'd protect the porch and the patio swing from interlopers during the day and I'd sleep atop Mom's old shed at night where I could watch Mom sleep and fantasize about what it'd be like to live inside.
More than nine years ago, my dream became a reality!
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Pretty much the same things that I do efurry day: Eat, sleep, snack on Temptations, use the litter box, pick on the Feline Americans, beg for porky goodness ...
Today is my ONE YEAR BLOGOVERSARY!
Five snacks you enjoy
1. Temptations ... All flavors
2. Cheetos cheese-flavored puffs
3. Any kind of meat that's bein' eaten at the table
5. Vanilla ice cream (milk makes me barf)
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics
I'm a cat ... I know two songs:
1. The "Bing Bing" song -- "Bing, buh, buh, bing-bing, buh, bing, bing, bing! Bing, buh, buh, Mausie, buh, bing, bing, bing!"
2. "Mousie Butt-cheeks" -- "Mausie ... Mowwwww-seeeea butt-cheeks ..."
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Donate the money to no-kill shelters to help unfortunate kitties and woofies who haven't met the right bean(s) yet.
After that, I'm outta money ...
Five bad habits
1. Gettin' fur on Mom's pillowcases while she's at work.
2. Gobblin' my food and then asking for more. I wanna be the clean-up eater, but Sparky Fuzzypants is faster than me!!
3. Bossing the Feline Americans around.
4. Not wipin' the wonk out of my eyes.
5. Scattering litter on the carpet instead of using the littermat.
Five things you like doing
1. Cuddling with Mom (or in her absence, Grandma).
2. Takin' naps ... especially when Grandad is available.
4. Eatin' things made of pork.
5. Visitin' my friends' bloggies and leavin' comments.
Five things you would never wear again
1. The I "Heart" Sanjaya t-shirt is so over.
2. Whisker mousse ... It made them unmanageable an' a little crispy.
3. Tongue stud and the "hoot" ring ... Attracted the WRONG element to my bloggie and made bathin' myself difficult/painful.
4. Anastasia's pink wig. It itched and drug on the floor when I walked to the litterbox. Don't get me started about AFTER the box.
5. Fur ... Someone else's, of course.
Five favorite toys
1. Mom's hands when we're playing "What is under the comforter?!?"
3. Laserbeam pen with all the living room lights off.
4. Fev-ver butt mousie hockey: Me versus the 'fridgerator!
5. Sparky Fuzzypants' tail: Good for practicing attack skills.
I'm gonna tag:
A. Skeeter AND L.C.
C. Bathsheba AND Jake
PeeSss: My seventeenth (July = 7 plus the 10th = 10 ... Total: 17) UNIQUE commenter on THIS POST will win a customized squillion painted by my Mom in honor of my one year blogoversary. By "unique," I mean that each blogger can only comment ONCE on this post ... Efurry commenter has to be different. In other words, one visit/comment per blogger. Please note that squillions can only be done in "kitty" and "woofie" ... Good luck!