Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday's Feast #34



Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?


Hmmm ... That's a good one. I believe that I'd want Harry Anderson of "Night Court" fame to narrate if the voice were to be male. The female voice I'd want would be Kathleen Turner.

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)


Carefully address several handwritten envelopes weekly.


Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

I would go back to the week of December 18, 1984, and convince my friends to take another route home.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.


Ah, interesting ... "I Want To Know What Love Is" by Foreigner takes me back to my senior year of high school. A close second is "Careless Whisper" by Wham!/George Michael (or maybe "Open Arms" by Journey that drags me back to ninth grade dances back in 1981/82) ... Good times!

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

It depends on how dirty/germ-y I am. Cold water can be very refreshing, but nothing beats some warm water and lots of soap for anihilating those nasty germs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fat Cat Muffin said ...

Hi DMM & Mom,
Not only is our system down, but Mommy's sick. Her sinus infection came back.She has to work today so she's taking a few minutes to say hello. She liked your mother's menu. Those three songs remind her of high school and college . She's big on the 1980s music.
Muff & Mom