Ariel tagged Marilyn MonReow, an' Marilyn Monreow tagged me ...
1. Meeting Mom when my former owner ... a twelve year old boy named "John" who lived with seven HORRIBLE siblings in a house up the street ... brought my brother an' me for a visit. We were outdoor cats, but we longed to be indoor cats with Mom.
We spent twenty-four hours a day hanging around Mom's house 'cuz we didn't wanna be with the horrible kids (Especially the little one ... He was the worst!) Don't tell ... but Mom got us spayed/neutered while we still belonged to that fambly.
2. Getting abandoned (along with my brother, Huckleberry Finn) when "John" an' his fambly moved to Oregon under cover of darkness about ten years ago.
3. Moving in with Mom on New Year's Eve in 1996. We got our first baths ... which we tolerated 'cuz we were just sick to death of fleas!
4. Getting my own blog! I had been readin' Skeezix's bloggie (an' Kukka-Maria's, too) ... Through bloggin', I got to meet so many wonderful cats ... an' got my momma's brother (Hi, Uncle James!), auntie, and cousin involved in bloggin', too.
5. Meetin' my handsome tom-friend, Jake. Meeeeoowww! (An' bein' a member of Rocky the Gutter Cat's "Spicy Vixens").
And I'll tag any cat (or woofie or bun or anyone else) who'd like to play, too!