Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Oregon-bound Squillions!

Lookie! Mom finally finished the squillions for our cousins who live in Oregon ...

Meet the Zoey and the Furballs squillions! An' Zoey's mom's sister (our Mom's cousin) is gettin' Gus and Perla squillions!


(Back row): Gus, Chewbacca the Wookitty, Smoke, Gandalf the Gray
(Front row): Perla, Cha-Ching, Zoey

Be sure to be watching for the man in the bloo shorts to deliver the squillions right to your doors! Whoo hoo!

DMM

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, those are so neat. My Lady says she wants to kiss each one of them.

Parker said...

Wow, wow, wow! The squillions lok just like the crew!

Daisy said...

Those are very cute! I just met Gus and Perla yesterday.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Those are the cutest squillions ever. Goodness!

The Crew said...

Those look great.

We think we'll show pictures of ours again. They look just like us!

Tyler said...

Oh my goodness, those are the cutest things I ever did see! I like the black one in the back!!! Is that Gus? Hi Gus!!! I like you even if you're wearing a bow. You are so handsome, if I may be so bold as to say so, cuz you look like me!!!

The Furry Fighter said...

they are luvely - is that a meezer at the front? x

JT said...

Awesome squillions! We're very impressed with your mom.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Mom's gonna mail those squillions tomorrow morning after their clear-coat has completely dried.

Gus ... in the back ... is totally black. An' yes ... there IS a meezer in the front!

DMM

Zoey and the furballs said...

Oh my goodness I'm so excited! I've been wanting a squillion that looks like me!

Mommy's been bad this week and hasn't let me blog so I just found out about it!