Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt #35: DIRTY


DIRTY!


The Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt theme for this week is DIRTY ... At first, I was kinda confused. Is it "dirty" like messy an' sloppy? Or is it "drrrrrrttttyyy" like Christina Aguilera in butt-less chaps?

Hmmmm ... Do we have somethin' in our archive that would fit for both?

Yep. An' it's featurin' our favorite Feline American photo-hound: Mr. Sparky Fuzzypants.

We've got "dirty": 'Cuz our green carpeting ALWAYS needs to be vacuumed. If you biggify the photo, you can see bits of fur an' cat litter all over the place.

We've also got "drrrrrttttyyyy" 'cuz Mr. Pants is showin' off one of his little pink nippies. Hubba, hubba?

7 comments:

Tyler said...

Hubba, hubba, Mr. Sparky Fuzzypants, a male cat nipple? Dirty, dirty, dirty. How outrageous! You are a marvelous specimen of a fluffy mancat. My mom wants to reach in and give you tons of scritches.

Tyler said...

DaisyMae, I read that today is your purrthday. Is that true? If it is, please have a happy day!

Jimmy Joe said...

I like dirty carpets. It means that kitties (and doggies, in our apartment) have been having fun! Mr. Sparky Fuzzypants's eyes look very nice with the green (dirty) carpet background. Momma thinks his drrrttyyy mancat nipple is very funny. I don't get it.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Around Your Wrist said...

sparky, you're very handsome...and i think your little pink nipple is quite tasteful.

muffinmidi said...

Sparky is messier in the litterbox than I am. I track litter all over the house, too. Mommy's pretty good about it, though sometimes she does make remarks about the mess.
I'm so sorry about Oscar.

Zoey and the furballs said...

What's the matter with fur on the carpet? We work very hard to put it there. So you noticed about Lucy-Furr and Cha-Ching. They've got quite a little thing going there. Ah, to be young again. Wait a minute, on second thought, maybe I like this age. I've got the beans all broke in with a feeding and cleaning routine and they don't expect anything from me. Yep, I've got the good life.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Yes, hubba hubba! Mmmeeeooowww!

~Bathsheba