Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt #44: HOT!


HOT!


The Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt theme for this week is HOT!

There are many things in San Diego that are HOT

I could post photos of recent wildfires that ravaged our city. 

Or maybe a photo of us enjoyin' Texas Eggrolls dipped in jalapeño jelly. 

Even just a photo of the thermometer Mom used when she cooked our turkey on Thanksgiving would illustrate this theme! 

So many choices ...


After weighing all of the options for this week's hunt, I selected this photo of Feline American Lucky Charmz to illustrate HOT!

One of Charmee's favorite things is a pile of nice, hot towels fresh from the dryer. 

Only in THIS photo, Charmz is unwilling to wait for the towels to be removed from the dryer before he kneads them into a comfy resting spot.

Save me a spot in those towels, Charmz!  They're HOT!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those do look comfy. A very smart cat for finding such a great place to snooze! Well, so long as they don't close him in!

Bogdan, the editor said...

One of my favorite things, too, is hot, fresh towels from the dryer! I like to jump right into the dryer, too. I even like the dryer after the towels have left! WARMTH. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Towels fresh from the dryer is a good choice.

We unnerstand that maybe "Hot" wasnt the easiest theme given the fires... :)

Kavan said...

Oh Charmz, those look great! I don't like waiting for them to come out of the dryer either!

Kavan

Andree said...

I don't blame you one bit, Charmz! It must feel really really good!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

I once got into a dryer and my mom had a conipshen (not sure of the spelling but that means she really freaked out!)because she said if she hadn't seen me and shut the door I would have roasted or suffocated. Mom's such a drama queen. Sheesh!