Although they got to eat candy yesterday, Mom has strict class rules about eatin’ ... DON’T DO IT!
You an’ I know that those wily ninth graders aren’t gonna follow the rules an’ they’re gonna sneak treats when they think that Mom’s not lookin’ ... Little do they know that Mom’s got super-sonic hearing an’ eyes in the back of her head ... They’re gonna get caught, so my TT this week is ...
1. Snickers mini-size candy bars
2. Charms Blo-Pops with the sticks bitten off ... The gum cracking gives them away efurry time!
4. Tootsie Pops with the sticks bitten off
5. Milky Way/Three Musketeers mini-size candy bars
6. Hershey’s Kisses
7. M & Ms with peanuts (Mom can smell a peanut from a mile away)
8. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (see #7)
9. Atomic Warheads (the crossed eyes an’ screwed up faces alert Mom to this candy)
10. Gum (especially the fruit-flavored types ... the smell’s a dead giveaway an’ kids can’t seem to chew without looking bovine)
11. Candy Korn ... Why do ‘beans like this candy anyway?
12. Jolly Ranchers (fruit smell, anyone?)
13. Mr. Goodbar/Crackle/Hershey’s w/ or w/o Almonds mini bars
Mom did offer some extra points to any student who brought her favorite candy on November 1st ... an’ a bunch of kids were REALLY interested! I wonder how many tiny bars of Hershey’s Special Dark she’ll be bringing home? Anyone wanna venture a guess?