Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Fill-in #47


I was cruisin' 'round the blogosphere when I came across this Friday Meme ... It looked like fun, so here it is! You can visit the Friday Fill-In bloggie an' do it, too!



FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2007
Friday Fill-In #49

1. I _wish that I had more time at_ Christmas.

2. _Crystal clear and bright blue_ is/ARE my favorite color(s) for the Christmas tree lights.

3. The candles in the window have _skinny, flame-shaped_ bulbs.

4. _”Home Alone”_ is one of my most favorite Christmas movies.

5. My favorite Christmas lyric(s) is/are _from “O Holy Night”_.

6. I'm dreaming of a _trip to Seattle, but it’s not likely to happen due to horrible weather_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _happy hour at El Torito with colleagues_, tomorrow my plans include _making 500 chocolate snowman pops_ and Sunday, I want to _put the nametags on all of the gifts that I’ve made for colleagues and then GET THEM OUT OF MY STORAGE ROOM_!

No comments: