Cocoa Puff did the Meme a couple of days ago an' couldn't think of anyone to tag, so he tagged Pumpkin, Lucky Charmz, an' me.
We're gonna do ours together, so we're modifying the Meme to "Twenty-one Weird Things 'Bout Us" ...
1. DaisyMae Maus: I'll only sleep an' cuddle on the left side of Mom's bed.
Pumpkin: I'm a big ManCat, but I'll let Sparky Fuzzypants steal my stinky goodness if he wants to.
Lucky Charmz: When Mom holds me, I lean my head backward until she kisses me on the nose.
2. DMM: I don't like to be squeezed, but I'll let Mom hold me really tightly an' I won't try to escape unless she lets me.
P: I have freckles on my nose an' on my gums.
L.C.: I like bacon ... a lot.
3. DMM: I will eat tidbits from Mom even if they have sauce on them. I like barbecue sauce an' hot wing sauces the best.
P: My paw pads feel rubbery like a Pink Pearl eraser.
L.C.: I actually enjoy having my tail tugged on. Mom calls it my "handle".
4. DMM: I don't like to have anyone watch me in the litterbox or at the water dish. I like my privacy.
P: If Mom wiggles one of her hairbrushes at me, I'll start purring and I'll run over for a brushing.
L.C.: I like the smell of Mom's perfume an' will rub my face on her when it's fresh on her clothes.
5. DMM: The sound of the garbage truck an' the recycling truck ... an' the street sweeper ... scare me.
P: Me, too! I'm askairt of just about EVERYTHING ... Even Mom sometimes.
L.C.: Not ME! I'm not scared of ANYTHING ... even Shadow Saluki.
6. DMM: When Mom sits in the dining room, I hurry over an' jump into an empty chair to keep Mom company.
P: I won't eat anything that isn't a Temptation or from a can of stinky goodness. An' I like it when Mom hand-feeds me Temptations. I purr the whole time that I'm havin' my snack.
L.C.: I will eat just about anything that Mom gives me unless it's a really smelly fishy flavor. I don't really like fishy that much.
7. DMM: I wait in the window for Mom to come home an' I greet her by sayin', "Um, mao, maus!" I recognize the sound of the black masheen.
P: When Mom was on vacation an' we had a cat-sitter, I hid under Mom's bed where the cat-sitter couldn't find me. Mom had to pull all of her storage out from under the bed to get me to come out for good. I had only been coming out for food, water, an' the litter box.
L.C.: I like to sleep cuddled under a mound of blankies.