Feast One Hundred & Seventy Four
January 04th, 2008 | Category: The Feasts, 2008Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?
We got a surprise from FedEx just yesterday afternoon.
Skeezix the Cat sent us a lovely porcelain ornament with his "Jon Bon Skeezix the Elf" photo on it. It's furry pretty an' we had NO IDEA that it was coming, so it was a wonderful surprise!
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?
Mom would want a summer home in Sand Pointe, Idaho. It would be close enough to relatives and friends so that she could take day trips to visit them. And the weather is marvelous in the summer. There is a beautiful lake just south of Sand Pointe where she could use her kayak.
Of course, she'd take us with her an' we could watch the squirrels an' birdies. THAT would be terrific.
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.
I wear my Tuxie fur. It's perfect for efurry occasion.
Mom has a really lovely emerald green suede jacket that she likes wearin' ... It's good for any season, 'cept "rainy."
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?
I wouldn't wipe any of 'em.
Mom would wipe May 22, 2006. It was the day that she got mugged by a man with a gun. She still has the occasional nightmare an' panic attack.
FRIDAY, JANUARY 4, 2008
#531. This year, I'd like to _lose some weight and become more active_.
2. _Travelling__ is what I daydream about most.
3. My _best buddy_ is a _cat named "DaisyMae Maus"_.
4. I would like to have more _joy_ in my life.
5. I love to have lots of _scented candles and PETS_ around the house.
6. _Graduation_ makes me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _ordering a pizza with pepperoni and jalapeños_, tomorrow my plans include _going to Beverly Fabrics to select some Valentine's Day fabric_ and Sunday, I want to _waste the entire day watching Season 2 of "The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew" that I bought on DVD last week_!