Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday Memes: Friday's Feast an' Friday Fill-ins

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Four
January 04th, 2008 | Category: The Feasts, 2008
Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?

We got a surprise from FedEx just yesterday afternoon.

Skeezix the Cat sent us a lovely porcelain ornament with his "Jon Bon Skeezix the Elf" photo on it. It's furry pretty an' we had NO IDEA that it was coming, so it was a wonderful surprise!

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?

Mom would want a summer home in Sand Pointe, Idaho. It would be close enough to relatives and friends so that she could take day trips to visit them. And the weather is marvelous in the summer. There is a beautiful lake just south of Sand Pointe where she could use her kayak.

Of course, she'd take us with her an' we could watch the squirrels an' birdies. THAT would be terrific.

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.

Pineapple.


Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.

I wear my Tuxie fur. It's perfect for efurry occasion.

Mom has a really lovely emerald green suede jacket that she likes wearin' ... It's good for any season, 'cept "rainy."

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?

I wouldn't wipe any of 'em.

Mom would wipe May 22, 2006. It was the day that she got mugged by a man with a gun. She still has the occasional nightmare an' panic attack.

Friday Fill-ins
FRIDAY, JANUARY 4, 2008
#53
1. This year, I'd like to _lose some weight and become more active_.

2.
_Travelling__ is what I daydream about most.

3.
My _best buddy_ is a _cat named "DaisyMae Maus"_.

4.
I would like to have more _joy_ in my life.

5.
I love to have lots of _scented candles and PETS_ around the house.

6.
_Graduation_ makes me smile.

7.
And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _ordering a pizza with pepperoni and jalapeƱos_, tomorrow my plans include _going to Beverly Fabrics to select some Valentine's Day fabric_ and Sunday, I want to _waste the entire day watching Season 2 of "The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew" that I bought on DVD last week_!

5 comments:

Maya and Kena said...

That was a really good meal! So sorry about your mommy being mugged..how horrible it must have been, but she's okay now!! :D
Have a great day!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Chrissie said...

Daisy Mae, your mom is my mom's kinda person-lose weight, pets and candles,spending a whole day watching a series on DVD-which for us means plenty of lap snuggles! Woohoo!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a great surprise from Skeezix!

Karl and Ruis said...

What a meal!!!!
Tomorrow we will visit the South Pole Station - so come on over and check it out!

Motor Home Cats said...

Your mom wants to live very close to my mom's cousins - they live in Bonner's Ferry, and one of mom's best friends grew up in Sand Point. Mom says small world.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie