Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Monday, January 21, 2008

My Chargers lost ... sigh.


Yesterday, Millie's Guys Named Pat won their 18th game of the feetball season ... 

That's the GOOD news.  

The BAD news is that their win came at the expense of my Chargers.  Millie's Guys Named Pat are going to the Super Bowl in two weeks an' my Chargers will not.

Oh, well ... It was a good season an' my team had a furry good run.  I wanna say a huge "THANKS" to Maggy an' Zoey for running our first NFL (National Feline League) season.  It was furry cool to pawticipate and furry cool-er to be one of the winning teams (thus far).

Concatulations to the New England Patriots and the New York Giants for the excellent seasons.  Good luck in the Super Bowl an' may the best team win!

DMM

No comments: