What a marvelous honor ... we are all humbled to receive it. We are especially touched by his reasons for giving us the award: Angus said, "DaisyMae Maus and The FA's - I think of kindness and generosity."
Here are the rules attached to this award:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. (No fish or bird blogs, they'll just make you hungry).
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award" with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!
Here are the 5 blogs that make us think ...
1. Adan's Everyday: Michico an' Adan manage to visit nearly everyone in the cat blogosphere EVERY DAY (I suppose that's why "Everyday" is in the title of Adan's blog, right? See? He's makin' me think AGAIN!)
2. Jake an' Bathsheba: My sweetie's bloggie is chock full of beautiful photos an' observations about their neighborhood. Jake an' Bathsheba are also immensely thoughtful an' protective of their momma.
3. Grr, Midnight & Cocoa: For their tender hearts an' kindness to Rascal an' Riley. Grr, Midnight an' Cocoa are excellent role models.
4. Puff, Spot and Jake: These guys have the greatest sense of humor ... an' they do wonderful things for the homeless kitties in their neighborhood. Puff an' Spot are mentoring "formerly homeless" Jake in the ways of ManCatliness.
5. Roxy an' Lucky: These ladies are woofies that we'd enjoy meeting. In fact, we'd probably become fast friends. We enjoy their unique perspective an' their cute little smooshy faces. If the Feline Americans were woofies, we'd be Pugs. Pugs ROCK!