Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Memes: Friday's Feast an' Friday Fill-ins

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2008

1. Snowdrops are _little white flowers, right?_. We actually had SNOW in lower elevations in our local mountains yesterday ... isn’t that nifty?

2. I'm going to _get my passport photo taken this morning_

3. _”Careless Whisper” by Wham!_ is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.

4. Just one sip and _I can tell if I like the beverage_.

5. _HOME_ is where I'm happiest.

6. I believe that _work_ is a necessary part of life.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _having dinner out_, tomorrow my plans include _sleeping late and working on craft projects that are ... as yet ... unfinished___ and Sunday, I want to _go shopping!


Friday's Feast
Appetizer
Name one thing that is unique about you.

I was a “lefty” up until the first week of Kindergarten when my teacher decided to “spare me difficulties later in life” and make me right-handed. To this day, I cannot hold a pencil or eating utensil with my left hand and have it be usable.

Soup
Fill in the blank: 

My favorite __flavor_ is __chocolate_ but I like _blueberry and blackberry_ too.

Salad
What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?

The “woods” in my home are a motley bunch of blond-ish oaks and medium maples.

Main Course
Who do you talk to most often on the phone?

I don’t “do” phone ... I don’t hear well on the phone and typically have little to say other than what’s absolutely needed. I suppose I talk to my mom most, but I make about four calls a month.

Dessert
What level of responsibility do you have in your job?

On the “whole company” front, virtually none. In my classroom, I am queen of all I survey ... and responsible for everything (even cleaning ... my custodian is useless with a capital "U" ... I wish that I had my former custodian back.  Ferdie got re-assigned to another building and I miss him every day.  He was quick, thorough, and very personable.  I think I may be the only person on campus who he greets by name and immediately rushes over to hug.  Sigh.

A piece of advice to everyone:  Be good to your custodians and secretaries.  

1 comment:

Daisy said...

My Mommie and her twin brother are both lefties. But she has very terrible handwriting, and her left little finger always has ink smears from being left handed.