Cocoa hasn't been feeling too great and has likely got a UTI. I picked up some malt-flavored cranberry remedy for him (which he LOVES and just licks right off of my finger). It's made by the 8 in 1 company and has 200 mg of cranberry per dose. I'm glad that it's easy to administer as Cocoa is really strong and can seriously puncture a hand if he bites. He gets a second dose after supper.
So, I dropped some Rescue Remedy on Charmee's tongue and put drops into each of the water dishes. Charmee SEEMS to be pretty toned-down. Cocoa's resting on his snuggle on the davenport. We'll see ...
I'm halfway through my spring break ... two weeks to go ... and I've gotten a few of my projects completed. I mailed my cousin Michele's birthday presents today and sent a catnip banana to Zoey and the Furballs w/ Cha-Ching.
Feast One Hundred & Eighty Five
March 28th, 2008
What does the color dark green make you think of?
Camping ... in the rain ... at Russian Gulch Campground back in the early 1980s. My family had a 1976 Dodge van that my grandfather had tricked-out for camping comfort. Dad and James were sleeping inside the van while Mom and I were picking blackberries. It was pouring rain, so we were wearing Hefty Bag “raincoats” ... The air smelled amazing and the whole experience seemed magical.
How many cousins do you have?
I have thirty-one cousins (if you don’t count their husbands/wives). One was born on Monday and one is 91 years old.
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?
I’m a nine. Honesty is really important to me, but there are times when a white lie is necessary.
Name something that is truly free.
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.
“Sorry. Plans rescheduled. I’m NOT going.”
FRIDAY, MARCH 28, 2008
Friday Fill-In #65
1. Some relationships are meant to _run their course and then end_.
2. _Kathy Mattea’s_ is the last concert I saw; it was _fabulous and the fan club president gave me a pair of tickets to go back-stage and meet Kathy. She’s so TINY_.
3. Spring should be _far longer than it is_.
4. Oh no! I forgot _absolutely nothing because I made a list_!
5. I've recently started _trying to use things up before buying new things. I need more space_.
6. _Reading blogs in the cat blogosphere_ never fail to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _dinner at San Marcos, perhaps (?)_, tomorrow my plans include _working on my crochet projects_ and Sunday, I want to _have breakfast for dinner at the IHOP_!