May 2nd, 2008
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
My favorite cartoon was "Scooby Doo" ... My tastes have definitely changed over time, however. My favorite cartoon as an adult is "Futurama".
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?
Gosh, that's a difficult question: I have five felines and three tanks of fish, so I have enough "pets," right?
Okay ... If I were to adopt another pet, I supposed that I'd get a medium-sized dog ... probably a girl Cocker-Spaniel, Cavalier King James Spaniel, or pug.
Names are so subjective ... I'd likely name my new girlie Violet or Chesapeake or Missy.
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Friday Fill-In #70
1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are _ice and cranberry juice__!
2. _Arrogance_ often amazes me. It doesn't ... however ... impress me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is _in the yard and won't notice what you're doing anyhow_.
4. _Dump all of the ingredients into the blender with a scoop of ice_, mix it all together and voila! You have _a guaranteed unremovable stain for your expensive white oxford shirt_!.
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow _SWEET PEAS (the flower, not the food)_.
6. _Pets_ are best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _dinner with my three best girlfriends at the Outback Steakhouse to celebrate Mari's birthday (which was on April 15)_, tomorrow my plans include _making Swarovski and sterling silver chandelier earrings for my four senior officers to have for their prom on May 9th_ and Sunday, I want to _sew an apron for a friend who has recently taken up "cooking" and loves pigs_!