We're taking this opportunity to wish efurry momma a Happy Mothers' Day!
We hope that you got breakfast-in-bed, a box of chocolates, some pretty flowers, an' a furry special dinner in your honor.
Mom helped us to do some special stuff for Grandma today ...
1. We got her some flowers from 1-800-Flowers.
2. We sponsored a sweet Tuxie girlie named Jessica at Best Friends.
3. We got some sugar-free peanut brittle from See's Candies ('cuz G-ma LOVES it).
4. We got a kitty cat garden flag for hanging off of Grandma's porch. It came from the Animal Rescue Site.
5. We bought G-ma a Misto for sprayin' olive oil on stuff (like Puffy's favorite asparagus).
And Mom got Grandma a gift card for Red Lobster ... yum.
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY, MOMMAS!