Gosh ... It's that time of year again an' Mom is seriously cranky ...
1. There's still one week of school left before graduation.
2. Friends are retiring ... and Mom still has nineteen more teaching years left.
3. Mom hasn't started proctoring finals ... yet. Oh, and then she has to grade 'em.
4. Her kids are being pains in the rump (yeah, more than usual).
5. The Jostens guy STILL hasn't delivered all of the white caps/gowns for the honors grads.
6. Digestive difficulties are makin' it difficult for goin' potty regularly (yeah, eeewwww ...).
7. Administrators are being transferred, but NOT Mom's principal (buy WHHYYYYY???).
8. The senior awards have been moved from after 6:00 PM on a Tuesday to 8:30 AM on a Saturday.
9. Did I mention that the Jostens guy screwed up ... for the fourteenth year in a row and he still has a district contract???
10. Airline fares are rising.
11. It's sprinkling outside, but not enough to get the fresh bird turds off of Mom's newly washed black masheen.
12. Ugh ... five more school days.
And the one that caps this cranky column?
13. Tonight Mom has to host her honor society's senior banquet at Tom Ham's Lighthouse Restaurant.
IS IT FRIDAY ... YET?