Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

It's the end of Mom's first week of school (eight more to go until the fall vacation) ... It's been a pretty good week since her ninth graders this year are far better human 'beans than the last couple of years'. Let's hope that it continues as the counselors haven't finished balancing classes yet ...

Friday Fill-In #81

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would _hang out in the staff lounge and listen to all of the griping and complaining. I don’t like negative attitudes, so I tend to avoid the lounge like the plague_.

2. Jealousy is _when one of the cats has a couple of uneaten Temptations in his pile and everyone else is slinking closer to try to steal them away_.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that _I’d have an especially good school year with lots of learning_.

4. I'd rather be _smart_ than _cute_ any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna _dance ... although some make me want to cry_.

6. If time were in a bottle _it would cost more per gallon than gasoline_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _SLEEPING ... I’m so tired_, tomorrow my plans include _would it be okay if I were still sleeping?_ and Sunday, I want to _shop for some fabric and start making aprons for Christmas gifts_!

4 comments:

muffinmidi said...

Glad your mom's students seem promising.Hope she has a good semester.

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

I likez to take kat napz all da timez. OK?

Simba and Jazzi said...

Luckily for me I'm smart and cute.

Simba x

Around Your Wrist said...

you know it's bad when gas costs more than ice cream!

blt