Friday Fill-Ins #85
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was _last Tuesday at Fuddrucker’s for a school club’s fundraiser: I had a 1/2 pound burger cooked medium with a cherry Pepsi. I shared a regular-sized “frings” with my family. Gosh, that burger was incredible_... Oh, wait a minute. I ate at El Torito on Wednesday after going to see “Kung Fu Panda” again. I ate half of a Macho Combo and brought the rest home for left-overs.
2. _A person who cheats_ is something I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon _is especially glorious in October when the air is crisp and smells of Sweetarts (due to night-blooming jasmine)_.
4. _”Dood” (but not “dude”)_ is one of my favorite local expressions.
5. Sometimes it's best to _eat something tasty, but “bad” for you rather than something nutritious that tastes “blech”_.
6. _”Kung Fu Panda”_ is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _watching junk on television and fast-forwarding through the Olympics that I taped last night_, tomorrow my plans include _wearing a violet ribbon_ and Sunday, I want to _SLEEP_!