Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill-in

Friday Fill-Ins #85

1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was
_last Tuesday at Fuddrucker’s for a school club’s fundraiser: I had a 1/2 pound burger cooked medium with a cherry Pepsi. I shared a regular-sized “frings” with my family. Gosh, that burger was incredible_... Oh, wait a minute. I ate at El Torito on Wednesday after going to see “Kung Fu Panda” again. I ate half of a Macho Combo and brought the rest home for left-overs.

2.
_A person who cheats_ is something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon
_is especially glorious in October when the air is crisp and smells of Sweetarts (due to night-blooming jasmine)_.

4.
_”Dood” (but not “dude”)_ is one of my favorite local expressions.

5. Sometimes it's best to
_eat something tasty, but “bad” for you rather than something nutritious that tastes “blech”_.

6.
_”Kung Fu Panda”_ is the best movie I've seen so far this year!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _watching junk on television and fast-forwarding through the Olympics that I taped last night_, tomorrow my plans include _wearing a violet ribbon_ and Sunday, I want to _SLEEP_!

No comments: