Friday Fill-Ins #87
And...here we go!
1. When I'm sick I'm _crabby and low-energy. I “mainline” Gatorade and try to sleep it off_.
2. When I take a walk, I think about _the music that I’m listening to, but I am constantly surveying my surroundings to keep from being mugged again ... I suppose that I’m kind of paranoid about it since I’m usually alone_.
3. Money can't buy happiness but it can _buy a whole bunch of really nice stuff to eat, wear, and play with_.
4. Cotton makes me __comfortable_ and leather makes me __”edgy”?_.
5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was _”Hellboy” ... yeah, that’s pretty darn odd_.
6. My favorite color these days is __grey_ because _it seems to go with nearly everything that I own. In fact, I’d like to buy some deep gray jeans_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _relaxing with the fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth of Lisa Scottoline’s novels. I brought them home from my classroom for a “reading weekend”_, tomorrow my plans include _shopping for school wear for my brother ... why? I have no idea other than my mom asked me to help her_ and Sunday, I want to _sleep late_! Labor Day will feature lunch at Boomerang’s Gourmet Burger Joint where the burgers are out of this world!!!