Friday Fill-Ins #88
The creator of the Friday Fill-ins wrote this --
This week I'm going to use rather obscure song lyrics; you can fill them in with the correct words if you know 'em...but wouldn't it be more fun to do it a bit differently?
And...here we go!
1. If I was to walk into your life, _you’d have very sore legs, swollen ankles, and slightly numbed toes as I’ve been dealing with middle schooler-sized chairs made for people under 5’2 ... an’ you all know that I’m about a six-footer ... Coupled with high humidity, it’s hell on the ol’ stems_?
2. Catch a bright star and place it _in my closet so that I can see all of the stuff that I’ve got stored in there_.
3. And you can send me _my packages by UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex or the good ol’ postal service. It’s my big week of online shoppin’_.
4. _My students may not study,_ but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck _in a neighborhood full of people who can’t keep their noise to themselves_.
6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, _it’s that we’re both magnetic_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _putting my feet up and watching the free preview of Cinemax for a couple of hours_, tomorrow my plans include _maybe shopping, but definitely getting packages ready for the mail_ and Sunday, I want to _go out to lunch somewhere like PF Changs_!