Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Monday, December 29, 2008

ManCat Monday: Fuzzypants

It's the last ManCat Monday of 2008, so we're showin' you what ManCats do when their Mom's are contemplating taking down the holiday decorations an' packin' them away 'til next year.  A real ManCat will put himself in a comfy "watchin'-the-work" position before takin' a nap.  Sparky Fuzzypants has "assumed the position" atop our Gizzy Quilt.  As soon as boxes get opened, he'll jump down an' inspect the boxes for comfy-ness ... an' then take a nap in one of the boxes.  This is how Mr. Pants helps us to keep the decorations out just a little bit longer ...

BTW:  How 'bout those Chargers, huh?

10 comments:

Lux said...

Sparky Fuzzypants, that's a great picture for the last Mancat Monday of 2008! You're a smart one! :)

P.S. I go back to the vet tomorrow morning for more x-rays and such. I'm eating well and taking my medicines like a good boy.

Eduardo said...

Very fuzzy! I like it!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

The Devil Dog said...

I think that is a good position to assume. I think I may be more hands on with mom, (who is contemplating the taking down of the tree) but then, being hands on means getting mom to pet me and let me sit on her more. hee hee. It just might work, too.

Roxy

PS Mom does love having auntie cook for her. Two loaves of bread are now gone!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope you are comfortable. I think you are in for some snoopervising coming up.

Quill and Greyson said...

This is excellent work Mr Pants!

The Island Cats said...

Sparky Fuzzypants...when you go and inspect those boxes and find one to take a nap in, make sure you don't get packed away, okay??

Anonymous said...

Great job, Sparky Fuzzypants!

Daisy said...

Happy final Mancat Monday of the year!

Boy n Beethoven said...

That's the work of a weal mancat indeed!

Boy

Anonymous said...

Hahha that is some might fine ideas Mr fuzzypants! :) It would only be a man cat to think of this! :)

V-V