Our woofie furriend, Oskar, and his sisfur, Chloe, are Team Lounging interspecies style for the 2012 Cat-O-Lympics! Oskar says that this type of lounge is furry infrequent in his house 'cuz he says that Chloe "doesn't like him."
We think that she likes him just fine because this is a superb example of Team Lounging! Perhaps she just doesn't like the rainy, gray weather outside, Oskar!
You can find Oskar at this furry own blog: Oskar's blog or you can visit their whole household at Pets United!.
1. Two or more competitors must be photographed lounging together in the same frame. 1 Point
2. Grouping. 0 Points
3. Costumed participant(s). 0 Points
4. Unconsciousness. 0 Points
5. Unorthodox lounging platform. 1 Point for the back of the davenport
6. Artistic displays. 0 Points
7. Humor. Interspecies cooperation 1 Point
Total: 3 Points