Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Four weeks!

Six thirty-two p.m. marks the four week anniversary of Toffee Ripple's  adoption and she's come a long way in twenty-eight days.  She woke me early this morning demanding gooshy foods with a Temptations chaser.  She gave me catfood kisses and settled down on the pillow.  She ran around like a crazy cat after a jingle ball and bunny kicked the stuffin' out of a 'nip banana.  Then she took a nap in her Krabhuis followed by lunch in a dining room chair.  After a day of activities, she got her Peace Globe ready for tomorrow and is snoozing on my bed.  She's a perfect fit for me and I am so blessed to have her in my life.

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

Happy Four weeks, Toffee!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You both are very lucky.

Zoey and the furballs said...

So happy that you have found one another.