Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mine cards. ...


The Lady took mine cards an' put them in the bloo metal box tonight fer dat man who has bloo shortz.  She said dat all fifty of dem went out, but there were too few cards so I gots fifty more coming next week!  If you don't gets one of mine cards, then either I runned out before I got to your label OR your address has changed an' I don't got your new address OR I neber had your address before so you hab gots to send it to me!  Mine cards are furry pretty an' green an' gots stickers.
Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants
daisymaemausATyahooDOTcom

5 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, we are just THINKIN of how ours should look! We better get at it...

Sparkle said...

That's awesome! We aren't sending cards out this year because, well, it costs a lot!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! You go with all those cards!

Kitties Blue said...

Hi, we just saw your comment on Mousebreath about the Cat Scouts Thanksgiving stories. Our brofur Mauricio was a pawticipant. Anyway, we thought we would come and meet you an say, "hi." When we have more time, we plan to browse a little more. Happy belated Thanksgiving. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Meowers from Missouri said...

fanks so much fur the card! it came today, an' is astreemly beautyful--you did furry nice on designin' it!