Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

We've entered Skeezix's Hallowe'en Contest!

Mom helped me get our costume contest entry formatted and up at Skeezix's contest site. Come and check us out along with a TON of other cool cats in their holiday finery! You can find the contest site here (Skeezix's Halloween Costoom Kontest). Skeezix is offerin' a bunch of really cool prizes including the ability to sponsor a cat at Best Friends Sanctuary and some Vishus Deer Repellant.

We like Thumper, so if we win the Costoom Kontest, we're gonna sponsor her.

DaisyMae Maus (aka The Wicked Weee-yotch of the Extreme Southwest)

3 comments:

Gemini said...

Oh my Daisy, can you believe all the kitties that have entered since yesterday! I scrolled and scrolled to see you there! You look furry good. I am jealous that Momma never did get me a costume--though I know I would have hated it too!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Yeah ... We've entered your contest at HOT(M)BC ... A girly like me can never resist the lure of JOOLZ!
DaisyMae Maus

Lux said...

All your outfits were just darling! I like the photo you've got up with this post especially, for some reason.