Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Vishus Deer sighting in San Diego, CA!!

Over the past few months, I have been cruising the blogosphere visiting all my friends' sites and perusing the various offerings. On a number of occasions ... especially when visiting the sites of Skeezix the Cat, Maobert, and Rocky the Gutter Cat ... I've read references to the terrifying "boogiemen" of the animal kingdom known as VISHUS DEER.

At first, I poo-pooed the postings as blatherings of some near-the-forest dwelling felines with too much time on their paws and too much access to the out-of-doors. But, the sightings kept coming. "Vishus Deer Repellunt" was concocted, tested, and marketed in the feline community. Warnings were posted. Photos provided visual PROOF of the existence of these fearsome creatures and their danger to blog-writing felines everywhere.

Sightings dwindled and postings waned ... I let my guard down and concentrated on more important issues (like Hallowe'en costume contests, daily postings, and my blog's 3,000th hit ... One MUST have priorities, right?).

But the tranquil ideal that is my coastal town was SHATTERED! Here documented you'll find a ... Vishus Deer Sighting in San Diego ... Avert your eyes to the horror!

Our vishus deer isn't equipped with the standard-issue razor sharp horns, but does seem to possess the ability to bend his legs backward ... Vishus deer are mutants!

And check out the length of his NECK! What will those killers think of next? Is any law-abiding, treat-snarfing, nap-loving feline safe? Don't let your guard down ... Or you could be the next victim!

2 comments:

Lux said...

Nothing could be worse than to have one of those things after you! BE CAREFUL!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Win I ferst saw this, I coodn't leeve a comment becuz I was so terryfide I wet my pants. The prosspekt of vishus deer mewtants is like sumthing owt of a horrer moovey! At ferst I wuzn't shoor yoo were rite abowt it being a vishus deer mertant, but one look at thoze eyes tell the storey: thoze are definitly vishus deer eyes!!! And I bet if this creechur was facing the camra, yoo cood see the lazer beems!