Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Oh, the indignity!

Lucky Charmz here ...

Well, I must give Mom props for pure brute strength because she managed to get this ridiculous Santy Claws hat onto DaisyMae Maus's head without any scratching or putting on the bitey. Little did I know that she'd attached one of her "Merry Krissmoose" pins to the front of it so that it looks like DaisyMae advocates the rise of vishus deer and the untimely demise of young, juicy cats everywhere (of course, she doesn't!) ...

The whole intention of this post is to make DaisyMae look silly because she's been lording stuff over us for WEEKS now ... Especially since her "gotcha-versary" is only days away and she knows that we have to get her presents ... I've been saving dead flies in the corners of the living room's windowsills for about a week now ... Shhhh ... Don't tell Mom or she'll throw away my stash.

Anyway, I have been readin' about how bloggin' cats like their kyoot outfits and stuff, so I thought that I'd put this photo up to embarrass DaisyMae just a tad. The girlie's gotten a little big for her britches, so it's my job as resident punka** youngster to take her down a peg (or three) ...

5 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

Poor DaisyMae. She doesn't look at all happy about the Santa hat. I know that our wolfie doesn't like hats either. She'll only put up with a blanket if she's really really cold.

Tell DaisyMae, that I'll exercise for her if she wants to eat pie and your mom will let her. I guess that means I have to exercise for all of you, huh? LOL

Victor Tabbycat said...

Awww, but it's such a cute pictor! Charmee, you have interestink colors, too. An fanks alla you fur the story bout the Tabby M. I resemble that myself!

Lux said...

DaisyMae always has the funniest expressions! Especially in this photo!

P.S. Mom likes your choice of song (Sonific) - she says it's fun picking one out to match your mood and stuff!

Justin said...

hmm you are looking cute in that santa hat! My oets too will be wearing the christmas costumes Mom has bought for them.

Anonymous said...

our Lady's been stickin' that hat on us too, but she wouldn't dare put that cuzzin-of-a-vishus-deer on it. how furry embarrassing!