Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Got snowballs?


Okay ... I'm pretty confused. I got this rosette on myCatster page from my boyfriend, Rocky the Gutter Cat, and it came with the message that I got "thwapped" with a snowball in the Official Snowball Fight Game 2007.

Huh? I'm furry confused. Does ANYBODY know anything about this snowball fight? Do I have to "thwap" the recipients on Catster? Do I use rosettes? What if I don't have any rosettes left to "thwap" with? So furry, furry confused.
DMM

2 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Rocky thwapped me too, and what if you haven't been thwapped by an "0"? What then? I went and thwapped Victor Tabbycat jus to be on the safe side - but I don't have no snowballs so I thwapped him wif a rosette ribbon. I you figger all this out let me know. Oh, and why is always boyz dat start snowball fights?~Sadie, fellow spicy vixen.

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)