Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Marshmallow Moose?

Mao has a link on his blog about an albino creature that looks like a cross between a vishus deer and Skeezix the Cat. That made me remember some photos that Mom showed me of an albino moose ... And here I thought that all moose were chocolate-y ones like Mom made as Christmas pins. Anyway, here are the photos from the internet. If you search on Google, you can find a number of "sightings" including some in Idaho, New York (upstate, I think ... I don't think a moose'd be very happy in Manhattan!), and even one seen in the wilds of Norway ... "don'tcha know" (hee, hee).




Check out these photos of the rare and mysterious "snow moose" ... Part vishus moose and part Skeezix the Cat? Nope.

DMM

No comments: