Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Friday, February 23, 2007

300th Post Contest WINNER: Tara, Princess Meezer!

I just made my 300th post (in fact, this one is 301!) with my Saturday Photo Hunt offering, so it's time to check the 300th POST CONTEST guesses to see who will be the winner of either a genuine Whirly Bird® with two replacement birdies OR a fabulous Temptations prize pack OR some other prize if the winner is a hamster or turtle. Hmmm ... Lots of guesses.

Well, since I made my post today, February 23rd, I have three possible winners! Let's check to see who had the time closest to 8:27 PM PST ...

Oreo the Cat guessed 2/23 at 6:23 AM ...

Midnight (our 200th Post Contest WINNER) of Grr, Midnight & Cocoa
guessed 2/23 at 6:45 PM which is pretty close ...

But the winner of DaisyMae Maus and the Feline American's "300th Post Contest" is ...

TARA!

Tara, Princess Meezer guessed 9:15 PM PST and my actual post was at 8:27 PM PST. How's that for close? She very wisely chose the WHIRLY BIRD! Not that the Temptations® prize pack isn't an awesome prize, but if you don't have a Whirly Bird, you're just not livin'!

Concatulations, Tara! You're a furry good guesser and now, you're also a WINNER!
DMM

Oh, and here's your prize-winner badge to put on your bloggie to show off your prestigious winning status!

10 comments:

Daisy said...

YAY!!!!! for Tara!!!! She is smart to guess the winning answer.

Rascal said...

Congratulations on your 300th (301st)post. And congratulations to Tara as your winner!

OreotheCat said...

Good job getting your 301st post! And concats Tara and Princess Meezer!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Tara! She was right on!

Anonymous said...

whoohoo! congratulations to Tara!!! she's such a cutie and furry smart too.

Unknown said...

Yea, Tara!!!! WooooHooooo!!!

Tara said...

Wow, how exciting! I'm chasing my tail! Thanks for having the contest! Tara

Monica said...

I am very impressed at the quality organization you are running there, Daisy. Badges and prizes!

Tara is a very smart cat. I don't know how she managed to guess it.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Well ... Cats are furry brilliant, right? I knew that at least ONE cat in the blogosphere would guess correctly.
DMM

Jake and Bathsheba said...

That Tara is very smart. She also won our low key 100th post contest recently.

Congratulations, DaisyMae and Tara!

~J&B