Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

How does one define "DaisyMae Maus"?

I was over at Hootin' Annie's readin' her posts and enjoying her "Irish/St. Paddy's Day"-themed wallpaper when I came across an entry on her blog where she'd been "defined" like in a dictionary.

Being a literate and highly curious sort, I clicked the link to try it for myself.
I entered my name: DaisyMae Maus.
I clicked the button.
Here's what came out ...

DaisyMae Maus --
[adjective]:

Smells like teen spirit

'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Now to casual observers, this would just be a silly little cast-off reference to an early '90's grunge anthem by the band Nirvana: "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was a huge hit. You can hear it here ...


But to Mom's family, it's a little bit more, 'cuz Mom's great step-aunt was married to the uncle of the late Kurt Cobain, lead singer of Nirvana. Interesting ...
DMM

12 comments:

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh grunge, that is a very Northwest definition. We give it 12 paws up. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

Unknown said...

Definately 12 paws up! Great song!

Tara said...

Very cool! This one was fun, I did and came up with "Tara, Princess Meezer, adjective, Full of Bees!" I couldn't believe it! Tara

Monica said...

Daisy,

Phoebe and I have heard this song before. It sounded a bit different played by a ukulele band.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4559510005057780538

Monica said...

I tried the dictionary definition and it said that I "like the smell of rotten eggs". That is simply NOT true. Hmmph!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Ummmmm., DaisyMae...yer name is super cul.

Rosie is a bit upset cause her name came back as "Extremely flatulent"...don't tell hur but she often is stinky so it's kinda true! shhhhhh -Cheeto

Cheeto's name is "tastes like fried chicken"...I'm gunna go give him a bath to confurm this.

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

Let me smell yoo, and I'll give yoo a better anser than that!

I've tagged yoo for Bonnie's meme. Drop by my blog for deetales.

Anonymous said...

spooky

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

oh ... i see u hav been tagged by rocky alreadee ...
i tagged u fer da sunday meme too!

Anonymous said...

Very cool :)

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We are NOT PLEASED! Bathsheba's says she is "a hermit living in the big city," and Jake is "a person (wait a minute, here!) who makes a living suing celebrities." It must be like "horrorscopes," they hit a few correct ones.

~J&B

Karen Jo said...

That is an amazing coincidence about your dictionary definition and your family.