Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

"Gross" shots that didn't make the cut ...

WITH APOLOGIES TO THE PHOTO HUNTERS ...


Actually, these "gross" shots weren't approved by "Standards and Practices" for my blog. In other words, Mom said that I couldn't, but I'm putting them on the blog anyway. If I get busted, please smuggle in some Culligan water and Temptations® for me 'cuz Mom'll ground me and put me on "house arrest."

Photo #1: Gross -- Charmee's butt (click photos to biggify ... if you dare! Bwah ... haa ... haaaaaaa!)


Photo #2: Gross -- Up Sparky Fuzzypants's nose


Photo #3: Gross -- Up Charmee's booger-y nose


Photo #4: Gross -- Eeewww ... Poo Poo Towers


Photo #5: Gross -- Even more eeeewwww ... Up close at Poo Poo Towers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha - more my take on gross!!

MsCarolM said...

Ewwwww!!! Feline phlegm!!! GROSS!!!

Unknown said...

DaisyMae,
We have those same poo boxes! Did your mom stack them? Does it work better that way?? Just curious!

We loved your posts!

D
J
CC

Teena in Toronto said...

I've got kitties too :)

Mine's up too :)

Jane said...

Multiple meanings for multiple cats!

Anonymous said...

ewwww! lotta gross goin' on here. you gots two levels fur poop? whoa - that's cool.