Life is my litterbox ... Grab the SCOOP!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I Got In!

I'm now a member of the Pablo of West Hobart, Tasmania, Australia FAN CLUB! Whoo hoo! I can't wait to attend my first club meeting!

Here is my pledge:

I, DAISYMAE MAUS, do solemnly swear to remain faithful to the Pablo Fan Club purpose, which is to admire the exceptional qualities of the great feline leader, Pablo of West Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I will heed his wise counsel in feline social causes, defend his honor to any detractors, and strive to follow his example in my daily life.

Phoebe and Monica are the two feline co-chairs of the United States chapter of Pablo of West Hobart's Fan Club.



As you can see from the photo, Pablo is a dashing young tabby and he's got all the girlys' tails in twists! Although I'm now a member, I am still devoted to my Valentine/boyfriend, Jake, and I'm still Rocky the Gutter Cat's NUMBER ONE Spicy Vixen.

A girl's gotta have options ...

5 comments:

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Whew! Thank goodness for your last sentence. I thought I had been thrown over for an Aussie!

Smooches,
~Jake

Karen Jo said...

Pablo is a very handsome tabby. I'll have to find out more about him when I have a little bit more time.

Anonymous said...

an Australian? wow! and you're a member of the Pink Ladies too? I was wanting to join the Pink Ladies and I asked Kaze if they take "chubby" girls (I sure wouldn't fit into any of those outfits in the picture), but I haven't heard back ::sigh::
Grr

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Grr ... You've GOT to be a Pink Lady, too! Send a message to our ringleader, Daisy the Curly Cat!
DMM

Monica said...

Daisy, we are so glad to have you as a member. And I'm impressed that you gave your vow in such a public manner. I encourage everyone else to visit Pablo's blog to read his wisdom on various topics. He is a powerful cat in Australia and has connections.